Figgy pudding is additionally known as Christmas pudding or plum pudding. it is a traditional English dessert that is truly a lot of cake-ish than pudding-ish.
Ingredients for Making Figgy pudding
- 1 piece of brown construction paper
- Construction paper scraps (white and green)
- 2 red buttons
- Glue stick
Figgy pudding Cook Methode
- Trace a circle onto a piece of cardboard or directly onto your brown paper. Make sure it is large enough to hold your gift card. I used a large cappuccino mug. Or, you can use the circle from the PDF template.
- Fold the brown paper in half and cut out circle using the cardboard or traced circle. This will make two circles. Put one circle to the side.
- With white paper, cut dripping cream sauce. Glue white cream on top of brown circle.
- With green paper, cut out two holly leaves. Glue both leaves on top of white cream sauce.
- Glue two small red buttons on each end of the green holly leaves.
- Place the white and brown paper circle on top of the plain brown circle. Using the plain brown circle, glue around the middle and bottom outer edge of the circle. Leave the top portion non glued so the gift card can slide through the top.